Inabox Group Limited (ASX: IAB) is a leading supplier of next generation IT, cloud and IP telephony services.
Established in 2003 and listed in 2013, we are one of the few providers in the market that offers a full suite of IT and telecommunications products, services and support including, next generation NBN, Business Ethernet, IP voice services, fixed voice, mobile, connectivity, cloud, managed IT services, and hosted collaboration, Network as a Service (NaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) services.
The Group has its own proprietary operational and business support system managed by its in-house team of developers. The system is directly integrated into tier-one carriers’ networks to enable seamless activation, management and billing of customers and services through one centralised platform.
Inabox operates under the brands :
Each brand offers specialist products and services to the following channels:
Allowing mass market retail customers to resell telecommunications products and services to its consumer base
Providing end-to-end white labelled wholesale solutions to retail service providers (RSPs) which service largely small to medium sized businesses
Providing managed IT, hosted collaboration and IAAS services to large businesses, corporates and the government
- Existing ISPs
- Telecommunications Companies and VoIP Providers
- Managed IT Service Providers looking to grow a share of their customers' spend
- PBX Intergrators seeking recurring revenue streams
- Geographically-focused small business operators and off-shore call centres requiring local call termination
- Inabox supports end users through its Retail Service Provider (RSP) network. The company as a group buys capacity and minutes from tier 1 carriers and builds this into its full-suite of back-office services. This allows RSPs to focus on growing their customers.